Installing OpenVPN-GUI (openvpn-2.0.9-gui-1.0.3-install.exe in my case) on Windows 7 Pro 32Bit works as usual by running the setup process.
Although the connection will be established you won’t have any routes.
- Download setacl from http://setacl.sourceforge.net
- run setacl -on openvpnservice -ot srv -actn ace -ace “n:Benutzer;p:start_stop”
- by going to Computer/right click/maintenance/user and groups add the desired user to the group Networkconfiguration-Operators (Netwerkkonfigurations-Operatoren)
- in the .ovpn configuration file add the lines
- disable the service openvpngui via msconfig
- change the startlink for OpenVPN-GUI to be run as Administratior
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.